Diagnostic and Therapeutic EUS Course
15. - 16. January 2018
This course is designed to improve the EUS practice through the presentation of Live cases.
Participants have the opportunity to follow the EUS procedures directly in the endoscopy room.
The objective of this course is to support the participants in improving their knowledge regarding:
- Linear EUS anatomy
- EUS in the diagnosis and staging of solid and cystic pancreatic tumors
- EUS in the staging of tumors of the gastro-enteric tract
- Needle aspirates/guided EUS biopsies in solid and cystic lesions of the pancreas, and of the lymph nodes, with the possibility of meeting the cytology technicians in the endoscopy room
- Elastography and contrast medium in EUS
- Therapeutic EUS indications
Considerable space will also be devoted to questions and discussion of cases.
Each session will include didactic presentations followed by a discussion on the optimal approach for the diagnosis and management of the cases presented.
|08.30||Presentation of cases|
|09.00||Live Cases with discussion of the indications, instruments and techniques|
|18.00||Conclusion of the day|
|14.00||Discussion of cases|
|16.00||Conclusion of the course|
Next course in list